An interactive and engaging online course on ‘why manage performance’.
This course covers
- how to use performance management cycle
- how to develop a high performance workforce
- the key concepts of performance management
- the role performance management plays in motivation, engagement and high performance
- mapping a performance management cycle, identifying the aims and significance of each element
- individual and organisational goals to improve customer service and satisfaction ratings
How it works
Explore the role of performance management in developing a motivated, high-performance workforce and know what you can and can’t expect to achieve.
This online managing performance course forms part of our Leadership & Management series and equips delegates with a practical understanding of the role effectively managing performance has in developing a motivated, high-performance workforce. Learners are able to plan how to use a management cycle to develop, support and engage your employees as well as meeting your individual, organisational and customer goals.
The benefits of choosing Engage in Learning
- engaging and interactive online training
- personalise courses with our easy-to-use in-course editor
- variable playback speed
- choice of 100 languages
- downloadable eBooks designed to boost knowledge retention and support implementation at work
- learn using desktop, laptop, smartphone or tablet
- accredited, five-star-rated courses
- LMS or cloud-based training